<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29580896?origin\x3dhttp://hydapis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Morning bloggies! I'm so-so late for werk. Thank goodness the boss is not in! Met the Prince this morning at his place. Have a quick chit-chat wif his mum. Da lamer tau never talk2 to them..since Prince starts werking. Nevermind Hyda dun start talking about it again!Snapped2 pics with him. I realli love my new hairstyle. No more cutting after this due to the tarian thingy. Prince oredi know about it. Thanks to Emi for informing him. He allowed me to dance again. I think it's becoz of u'll be around too,Emi!Klw tak jgn harap ler dier nak lepaskan.Niwae Thanks Prince! I luv same u!!!!!hehe. (mentel eyy Hyda pagi2 gini..DUH!)

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me..♥

♥ SHE! ;

..:HyDa DyNaz:..
TwentyFourYears.
Eldest Daughter in the Family.
Wifey to Hafis Norisham.
Jurong West, Singapore
Hyda Dynaz
Hyda Dynaz
Create Your Badge

♥ SHE HEARTS ;

* her famiLy
♥zainab her mak
♥mohamed noor her ayah
♥nurzafirah her adeq

* her Love
♥hafis her Hubbie


♥ SHE LISTENS!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ TagBoard

♥ Credits

♥ Past