Saturday, September 09, 2006
♥ Super Duper Sleepy...
At work now...
Tanx to my ayah for driving me to work..
Spent last nyte at Cuzzy Rozy's bungalow at Aloha Changi..
I got to sleep only at 2am...
It's a big deal for me,hokay?
very ngantuk & woke up at 6am tiz morning (they started karaoke at 6 in the morning,haiz..OMG!)
So after work later, meeting the boifren..shopping2...-yeayness!-
Where to?
Probably Bugis & then town.
Depends on the tyme...
I better stop here..
I'll be back on Monday...
Ouh ya...before i end the entry,here's my wish for my dearest cuzzy...
Tanx to my ayah for driving me to work..
Spent last nyte at Cuzzy Rozy's bungalow at Aloha Changi..
I got to sleep only at 2am...
It's a big deal for me,hokay?
very ngantuk & woke up at 6am tiz morning (they started karaoke at 6 in the morning,haiz..OMG!)
So after work later, meeting the boifren..shopping2...-yeayness!-
Where to?
Probably Bugis & then town.
Depends on the tyme...
I better stop here..
I'll be back on Monday...
Ouh ya...before i end the entry,here's my wish for my dearest cuzzy...
HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY ROZILAH!
SEMOGA DIPANJANGKAN UMUR,
DIMURAHKAN REZEKI
&
MENJADI ANAK YANG SOLEHAH..
*(Hope u lyke the present from me, hafis & my family..klw taknak kasi lik,aku
nak beg tu,kekeke -winks-)
nak beg tu,kekeke -winks-)


