<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29580896?origin\x3dhttp://hydapis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, September 28, 2006

♥ Updates & Updates

Ok there's quite a few things for me to update in here...

Firstly, 3 more days to ma hubby's 21st birthday. Presents wrapped, surprise plan have oredi been explain to those involve. I'm juz left wif the cake which will be bought only on the day itself.

Secondly, I'm feeling much more better now after almost a week of all kind of sickness from bad cough to flu to tummy pain etc. Now i'm back healthy except for dat 'sengau + garau' voice of mine. Suara da mcm bapok,hehe.

Thirdly, about hafez & Ainni (babes). Ok, let me tell u guys something. Whenever I heard about anyone involve in accident, i'll start to panic. I know what it feels like to be involve in accident. Although hubby & me so far have neva met wif any accident (alhamdullilah), but there was once where we nearly ended up ourselves lying in the middle of the road. Got the updates from Lijah last nyte. Our SMS conversation goes like this:
Hyda: Lijah, hows babes & hafez?
Lijah: Rabak tk terkate..
Excuse me gerl,u r making me cuak tau. Jantung aku terus mcm nak jatuh ke lantai,Lijah!
And ouh ya 1 more thing, talking abt cuak, I'm missing zikky ma Cuak. My dear fren where have u been? Long time tak msg me.hmm....
Due to my busy schedule, most probably I'll visit them on Saturday together with Nahariah (she was shocked when I told her dat news). We'll set the time & place tomorrow nyte babe!
______________________________________________________________________
Updates on ma hubby b'dae surprise preparations will be post either tomorrow or Saturday kalau i rajin,k....hehekz -winks-

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me..♥

♥ SHE! ;

..:HyDa DyNaz:..
TwentyFourYears.
Eldest Daughter in the Family.
Wifey to Hafis Norisham.
Jurong West, Singapore
Hyda Dynaz
Hyda Dynaz
Create Your Badge

♥ SHE HEARTS ;

* her famiLy
♥zainab her mak
♥mohamed noor her ayah
♥nurzafirah her adeq

* her Love
♥hafis her Hubbie


♥ SHE LISTENS!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ TagBoard

♥ Credits

♥ Past