<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29580896?origin\x3dhttp://hydapis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 27, 2006

♥ Busy weekend!

Its Friday! Which means another week coming to the end. I'm gonna have a super duper busy weekend, dats for sure. Hari raya visiting was still going on for the past few nights including tonite. i'm partly broke. U see I have a long list of little cuzzies+nieces+nephews, which means most of my previous pay was set aside for them. How I wish I could turned back time, be a small kiddos back. At least i'll not be broke. Visiting will resume on Sunday as I have a big task tomoro. Its my cuzzy Riza's engagement day! And yes of course this cousin of her is involve in turning her into a princess for the day. In another words, i'm her mak andam & will be assisting my pak andam. To make matter worse, I can't take any leave from work tomoro,which means I'm gonna have lesser time setting her up,arghhh!!!! Just hope dat we'll be able to dress her up on time! Praying hard! Ouh ya I've not been uploading pic recently. Maybe next week...Hari Raya pics + Cuzzy Riza's engagement pics. AND OF COURSE MY 3 YEARS ANNIVERSARY PICS!unfortunately, our anniversary falls this sunday & i'm still bz with the visiting. Guess we have to celebrate another day!

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me..♥

♥ SHE! ;

..:HyDa DyNaz:..
TwentyFourYears.
Eldest Daughter in the Family.
Wifey to Hafis Norisham.
Jurong West, Singapore
Hyda Dynaz
Hyda Dynaz
Create Your Badge

♥ SHE HEARTS ;

* her famiLy
♥zainab her mak
♥mohamed noor her ayah
♥nurzafirah her adeq

* her Love
♥hafis her Hubbie


♥ SHE LISTENS!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ TagBoard

♥ Credits

♥ Past