Thursday, October 12, 2006
♥ I'm Back to Werk!
Morning bloggies!
I'm back to werk after a day of rest at home yesterday.
Had tummy pain yesterday morning till i have to get an urgent leave.
Feeling much more better today.
Mr bf came over to my place after werk last evening to finish up wif the house painting.
So finally, it's 100% completed.
Thanks dear for the help.
Love u to bits *muackz*
Time flies super fast ya.
12 more days to Hari Raya..
I've not bought my shoes, handbag & accessories yet..DUH!!!
Hopefully i'll have the time for a quick shopping this weekend for those stuffs.
Been reali damn bz cleaning up my home,dats y i can't find any free time to do a quick shopping.
By this weekend,i reali hope so...
I've oso been craving for 'Deng-deng'.
I've not been to Geylang yet due to my bz schedule.
Only had a bite of 'Deng-deng' which my adeq brought home a couple of weeks ago.
Most probably will be going to Geylang tomoro wif Mr bf & the friends.
Die-die i wan dat 'Deng-deng' by tomoro!
Enak banget!
Well enjoy tiz video clip...nak raya la katekan mesti dgr lagu raya!
I'm back to werk after a day of rest at home yesterday.
Had tummy pain yesterday morning till i have to get an urgent leave.
Feeling much more better today.
Mr bf came over to my place after werk last evening to finish up wif the house painting.
So finally, it's 100% completed.
Thanks dear for the help.
Love u to bits *muackz*
Time flies super fast ya.
12 more days to Hari Raya..
I've not bought my shoes, handbag & accessories yet..DUH!!!
Hopefully i'll have the time for a quick shopping this weekend for those stuffs.
Been reali damn bz cleaning up my home,dats y i can't find any free time to do a quick shopping.
By this weekend,i reali hope so...
I've oso been craving for 'Deng-deng'.
I've not been to Geylang yet due to my bz schedule.
Only had a bite of 'Deng-deng' which my adeq brought home a couple of weeks ago.
Most probably will be going to Geylang tomoro wif Mr bf & the friends.
Die-die i wan dat 'Deng-deng' by tomoro!
Enak banget!
Well enjoy tiz video clip...nak raya la katekan mesti dgr lagu raya!


