Tuesday, October 03, 2006
♥ A new TV set for our living room!
Finally, my parents bought a new TV set for my living room.
The new one arrived yesterday and I'm the last person to see it when i got back from work.
The old one?
Well it had been with us since I was 8 years old..Now i'm 21!
13 years of service to my family.
Its actually still in good condition except for the colours..
Can u imagine a human being looks green, an orange juice looks RED!
Dats the problem with the old TV.
So now, no more problems.
A new set with all proper colours being displayed.
Welcome to our home!
The new one arrived yesterday and I'm the last person to see it when i got back from work.
The old one?
Well it had been with us since I was 8 years old..Now i'm 21!
13 years of service to my family.
Its actually still in good condition except for the colours..
Can u imagine a human being looks green, an orange juice looks RED!
Dats the problem with the old TV.
So now, no more problems.
A new set with all proper colours being displayed.
Welcome to our home!


