<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29580896?origin\x3dhttp://hydapis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

♥ Finally i get to see him!

Firstly,thanx to all of u out there who have tag & advised me. I really appreciate those advice. Hearts u gerls! I'm feeling a lil better now. I woke up early this morning just to get out of my place early & proceed to Prince's place. He's the one suggested me the idea dat i came over to his place before going to werk. He missed me too,dats for sure. We spent about an hour talking & keeping updates about 1 another. Seriously, we don't have the time to talk over the phone since he's really bz with the stall.

Then he came up with something which made me go confused again. He gets an offer to go for a job interview. Yeah,i know dats good & nuthing to get confused of. BUT its an interview for a Steward position! OMG! And if he gets thru the interview, it means he'll be away from me again. I tried to allow him. As what Emilia told me over MSN yesterday, juz try & be independent. Yes, i still can take it when he's around in this homeland. But if he takes the offer, it means i will be left for a certain period of time.My mouth is willing to say "Ya sure, just grabbed dat offer" but my heart says a big "NO!". I'm still considering it. Shud i or shud i not let him accept the offer? This is hard for me!

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me..♥

♥ SHE! ;

..:HyDa DyNaz:..
TwentyFourYears.
Eldest Daughter in the Family.
Wifey to Hafis Norisham.
Jurong West, Singapore
Hyda Dynaz
Hyda Dynaz
Create Your Badge

♥ SHE HEARTS ;

* her famiLy
♥zainab her mak
♥mohamed noor her ayah
♥nurzafirah her adeq

* her Love
♥hafis her Hubbie


♥ SHE LISTENS!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ TagBoard

♥ Credits

♥ Past