Monday, November 20, 2006
♥ Happy but not so happy weekend!
Spend the whole of yesterday jalan2 with my family. First to HMV coz my adik need to get something for herself.Then off we went to Vivocity. We did went up the Book Fair. It was the first time for me & adik naik kapal..serious no jokes. Coz all this while, tak pernah pun naik kapal coz my ayah is 1 of the penakuts when it got to do with skips,cable cars etc. But yes not for yesterday. We did drag him along too. Snapped lotsa pics in there.
Not long after that,we went to West Coast Food Centre. Had my favourite Roti John Cheese there. I felt like crying once i got my order. Roti John Cheese reminds me of Prince. It's his favourite. I've not met him for 4 days. Dats a big deal for me,hokay?Wanna noe y? I'll post an entry about it later...Ouh ya & the pics oso later,k.Not in the mood of typing ryte now. -Hyda's is juz not herself lately-


