Thursday, November 30, 2006
♥ I miss those days!!
I was surfing thru YouTube,guess wat i've found?
My tarian juniors from ITE Clementi...
And wat touch me is dat...they r still using the Javanese dance which we the seniors have choreographed. But i can see there's a few changes of steps..Pandai jugak korangz edit eyy.And i still can figure out which one is Iffah coz i recognize her gelek!ahakz...Edjah klw kau pandai cari mane 1 Iffah,juz see her gelek, aku rase kau leh ingat & recognise which is her..hehe...
I miss those days!!!!
I miss my dancers tak kirer la korangz2 bnyk cekik my darah, tak dtg practice, tak bawak slua panjang, taknak joget & etc...i still hearts u babes!
My tarian juniors from ITE Clementi...
And wat touch me is dat...they r still using the Javanese dance which we the seniors have choreographed. But i can see there's a few changes of steps..Pandai jugak korangz edit eyy.And i still can figure out which one is Iffah coz i recognize her gelek!ahakz...Edjah klw kau pandai cari mane 1 Iffah,juz see her gelek, aku rase kau leh ingat & recognise which is her..hehe...
I miss those days!!!!
I miss my dancers tak kirer la korangz2 bnyk cekik my darah, tak dtg practice, tak bawak slua panjang, taknak joget & etc...i still hearts u babes!


