<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29580896?origin\x3dhttp://hydapis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 20, 2006

♥ I really miss him!

I am juz not myself lately! I juz dunno y...i don't eat much these few days, i even had to force myself to swallow those food down my throat. I felt lonely every single seconds. I felt as if half of my life is gone. I felt as if i'm a dead meat. All because of Prince. I have not met him for 4 days since he started working for his fren's Chicken Rice stall. Yes, i thank God that at least he had a temp job to top up his savings.4 days a big deal? Maybe not for u ppl out there but it is for me,hokay?Thru out our 3 years together,i spend each & every day with him. At least 5 mins is good enuf than nuthing. If we do not meet for that particular day,we'll definitely spend the very next day together. I still remember the time when he had to spend a few days overseas for his soccer trip. And me? I spend dat few days crying & missing him like hell.I'm a totally different person when i don't get to meet him. And its happening again now!I even had limited time talking to him on the phone.The minute i wanna have a long chat with him, dat particular minute customer had to make an order,like DUH!!! By the time he got back,i'm oredi in my dreamland, when i'm at werk the nx day,he'll be in his dreamland by then.haiz...its so stressful! he dun even have an off day,GOSH!i can't wait for 22 dec coz he'll be off from werk starting from that day & i'll get to spend the time with him at KL. Oh God! Please let the time flies fast!

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me..♥

♥ SHE! ;

..:HyDa DyNaz:..
TwentyFourYears.
Eldest Daughter in the Family.
Wifey to Hafis Norisham.
Jurong West, Singapore
Hyda Dynaz
Hyda Dynaz
Create Your Badge

♥ SHE HEARTS ;

* her famiLy
♥zainab her mak
♥mohamed noor her ayah
♥nurzafirah her adeq

* her Love
♥hafis her Hubbie


♥ SHE LISTENS!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ TagBoard

♥ Credits

♥ Past