Tuesday, November 21, 2006
♥ I'll let him fly!
Alrite, i've decide! I'll let him accept the offer, go thru the interview & if he gets it,i'll let him fly! Yes,it is my final decision. (Be brave Hyda, its for ur own good!The faster he saves up $, the earlier u ppl cud settle down). But wat will happen to me? I've just confirm with Caca about setting up a tarian group for weddings. It's an "OK!" which means i'll have something to do & i won't be thinking or worried about him too much.Need to inform Emilia about the tarian thingy. I'm 100% confirmed dat she'll get excited once i tell her the news. Once i start dancing, all problems are put aside. So now, it's all up to him to make the final decision. Whatever happens, I'll always love u Prince!But its still up to him to decide.


