Wednesday, November 22, 2006
♥ Its only Wednesday,ouh GOD!
Its only Wednesday? Ouh...no!2 more days to weekend,maha lamer tu!The time flies super slow when u are counting down to a particular date.Dats wat happening to me...tsk..tsk....
By the way juz reach the office about 10 minutes ago. Took time off this morning juz to meet my Prince at his place. I dun like it this way. The only time I've got to meet him is before i go to werk. And dats only about 1 hour or even lesser. To make matters worse is i've only got to see him during those time when he's still in bed,DUH! Please,please,please let the time flies fast. I hate it this way. Ouh ya about the steward thingy, most probably he won't be taking the offer -yeayness-. Coz he had to go over to Dubai & stayed there during his service or contract. Nevermind Prince there's still more job in Singapore. Be patient,aite. But please find a job which have a proper schedule & timing so that we have time to spend with each other..
One more thing, i wud like to welcome my adik to blogging world. WELCOME TO THE CLUB!
By the way juz reach the office about 10 minutes ago. Took time off this morning juz to meet my Prince at his place. I dun like it this way. The only time I've got to meet him is before i go to werk. And dats only about 1 hour or even lesser. To make matters worse is i've only got to see him during those time when he's still in bed,DUH! Please,please,please let the time flies fast. I hate it this way. Ouh ya about the steward thingy, most probably he won't be taking the offer -yeayness-. Coz he had to go over to Dubai & stayed there during his service or contract. Nevermind Prince there's still more job in Singapore. Be patient,aite. But please find a job which have a proper schedule & timing so that we have time to spend with each other..
One more thing, i wud like to welcome my adik to blogging world. WELCOME TO THE CLUB!


