Thursday, November 16, 2006
♥ my new hair cut!
Sorry bloggies for not uploading my new hair cut pic last nite. Coz my adik need to use the PC for her proposals so by the time she finished with dat,i'm oredi in my dreamland. Waited for my adik for 2 1/2 hours. She made all the way from her skewl at Simei to the saloon. I've no choice but to wait for her coz the hairstyle pic which I wanted is with her. By the way, thanks to Prince for accompanying me from 6 to 8.30 pm while waiting for her. I love my new hair cut.My head feel super ringan.. i simply love it and of course Prince love it too coz he prefers me with short hair rather than long one.
Ya, ryte now i look so bulat with this new hair....
this pic taken at my place last nyte after the hair cut.



