Friday, November 24, 2006
♥ Ouch!
Lately, each time i log on to MSN every morning, for sure there's gonna be a 'morning' wish from Emi! But not for today coz she had gone for her holiday to KL...bestnyer!1 mth more & it's gonna be my turn to go there. So Emi, have a great holiday there,babe!Shopping banyak2 slagi boleh shopping eyy!
Ouch! I'm sumpah sungguh sick since last night. Having my menses & it's realli killing me. I couldn't have a peaceful sleep last nite becoz of the backache & tummy cramps.And now i kept on going to the toilet. I've gone there for the sixth times since i reach the office at 9am. Ouh ya, late for werk again coz i met Prince this morning. I'm gonna be dehydrating soon if it's still gonna be this way. I'm feeling so super weak! *sob,sob*
Is it a green light from her?
Yesterday, while watching the TV, i heard something dat i've been waiting for. Here's the conversation:
Ayah: Kalau nak tunang kene pakai bnyk duit jugak.Jangan membazir dari skrg.
Mak: Kalau tunang jgn buat hujung tahun depan.Hujung tahun bnyk pakai duit,duit untuk raya, mcm2 lagi la. Klw nak tunang awal atau pertengahan tahun depan.
Hyda: (tak terkate ape2 coz i was like 'eh drg ni bebual pasal aku eyy?')
Of course i tercengang & tergamam (my malay very power!!), coz my mum was the one not ready to let me go yet.So when she say dat it took me a while to figure out that i've got her blessing! Watever it is,i'll let both my parents & future-in-laws to discuss that matter among themselves during our 4 days holiday to KL this dec. Watever it is,if its confirm by then, I'll suggest the ideal date which i've planned with Prince....07/07/07!
Ouch! I'm sumpah sungguh sick since last night. Having my menses & it's realli killing me. I couldn't have a peaceful sleep last nite becoz of the backache & tummy cramps.And now i kept on going to the toilet. I've gone there for the sixth times since i reach the office at 9am. Ouh ya, late for werk again coz i met Prince this morning. I'm gonna be dehydrating soon if it's still gonna be this way. I'm feeling so super weak! *sob,sob*
Is it a green light from her?
Yesterday, while watching the TV, i heard something dat i've been waiting for. Here's the conversation:
Ayah: Kalau nak tunang kene pakai bnyk duit jugak.Jangan membazir dari skrg.
Mak: Kalau tunang jgn buat hujung tahun depan.Hujung tahun bnyk pakai duit,duit untuk raya, mcm2 lagi la. Klw nak tunang awal atau pertengahan tahun depan.
Hyda: (tak terkate ape2 coz i was like 'eh drg ni bebual pasal aku eyy?')
Of course i tercengang & tergamam (my malay very power!!), coz my mum was the one not ready to let me go yet.So when she say dat it took me a while to figure out that i've got her blessing! Watever it is,i'll let both my parents & future-in-laws to discuss that matter among themselves during our 4 days holiday to KL this dec. Watever it is,if its confirm by then, I'll suggest the ideal date which i've planned with Prince....07/07/07!


