Thursday, November 09, 2006
♥ Yippee,Finally the installation is OVER!
Yippe, finally i've installed the broadband for my home PC. Yup2!This is my 1st direct entry from my home!
Went to Vivocity with Prince juz now to get the cable modem for my PC. Ouh, vivocity was a huge one!Had dinner at Banquet there. Nasi ayam for each of us & a plate of fried kway teow for us to share. I love the 3rd floor scenery. Very2 romantic!
Went to Vivocity with Prince juz now to get the cable modem for my PC. Ouh, vivocity was a huge one!Had dinner at Banquet there. Nasi ayam for each of us & a plate of fried kway teow for us to share. I love the 3rd floor scenery. Very2 romantic!

Thanks to Prince & Cuzzy Khairul for helping me with the installation.
I would like to wish happy birthday to my 1 & only sister in law whu's celebrating her birthdae today.
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY NURHAFIZAH!
(hearts u darling!)
Ouh yes, juz been told by Prince dat his sister's digicam which we used to snapped pictures during our visitings with the ex-kranjians is no longer cud be found. In a simpler words "IT'S LOST!"omg! I regret for not snapping the pic using my own camera. So to Eda i won't be able to email u the pics,k. To the rest of u, i'll still upload the pics but gonna take it from other people's camera,argh!!!
Alrite time to sleep..-yawning-
Gd nite bloggies!


