Monday, December 11, 2006
♥ Finally i get to spent my quality time with him!
Sunday Update:
Went to 2 jemputans. 1 was @ Bedok Reservoir View. It was my ayah's fren's daughter's wedding (hehekz,panjang sungguh descriptionku!). I reali like the whole thing there, from the deco to food to the kuda kepang & gamelan. Being a dancer, the gamelan reali sumpah sungguh menggoda diriku untuk joget,hehekz. Furthermore, the kuda kepang group was the 1 from Malay Village. I had never missed their performance every week last time. Every weekend, i'll be there to watch them. I missed those times.. Then after the jemputan, we headed to Woodlands to attend an invitation from abg Li. 2 of his sons sunat..tapi semalam batang hidung budak 2 tu pun tk nmpk. Da jumpe sdare2, pe lagi gi main playground la tu. Niwae, looks like my engagement date da sampai ke pengetahuan umum,hehekz. Everyone's dialogue was "jgn lupe jemput eyy". aiyo,stress2! Alryte i'll invite! But it will be after April coz the discussion will be held early April (its 4 months onli!).
Then Prince came over to my place once i got back home. He's no longer werking for his fren's stall. I spent a long quality time with him last nite. We went to Giant together. Thought of buying the Spaghetti ingredients to cook for him. Tapi kesemua bahan2 da takde. (Giant tak top up their stock ke?) So, we just grabbed 2 packets of fries & paid for it. Then went to McDonalds to get 4 double cheeseburger for Prince & my family. Then headed back home & we had a great eating session. I reali appreciate those moments i've got to spend with him last nyte. Reali sumpah appreciate it so much!
Attention: The K700i is no longer for sale hor!
Went to 2 jemputans. 1 was @ Bedok Reservoir View. It was my ayah's fren's daughter's wedding (hehekz,panjang sungguh descriptionku!). I reali like the whole thing there, from the deco to food to the kuda kepang & gamelan. Being a dancer, the gamelan reali sumpah sungguh menggoda diriku untuk joget,hehekz. Furthermore, the kuda kepang group was the 1 from Malay Village. I had never missed their performance every week last time. Every weekend, i'll be there to watch them. I missed those times.. Then after the jemputan, we headed to Woodlands to attend an invitation from abg Li. 2 of his sons sunat..tapi semalam batang hidung budak 2 tu pun tk nmpk. Da jumpe sdare2, pe lagi gi main playground la tu. Niwae, looks like my engagement date da sampai ke pengetahuan umum,hehekz. Everyone's dialogue was "jgn lupe jemput eyy". aiyo,stress2! Alryte i'll invite! But it will be after April coz the discussion will be held early April (its 4 months onli!).
Then Prince came over to my place once i got back home. He's no longer werking for his fren's stall. I spent a long quality time with him last nite. We went to Giant together. Thought of buying the Spaghetti ingredients to cook for him. Tapi kesemua bahan2 da takde. (Giant tak top up their stock ke?) So, we just grabbed 2 packets of fries & paid for it. Then went to McDonalds to get 4 double cheeseburger for Prince & my family. Then headed back home & we had a great eating session. I reali appreciate those moments i've got to spend with him last nyte. Reali sumpah appreciate it so much!
Attention: The K700i is no longer for sale hor!


