<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29580896?origin\x3dhttp://hydapis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 29, 2006

♥ I'm off to KL again tomorrow!

Dearie Bloggies...
I'll be away to KL again tomorrow.
Will be leaving Singapore at 4am together with my family & Prince.
My dad will be driving.
Hopefully, our little Subaru won't make any nonsense, praying hard for that.
But we'll be coming back at night.
If u r wondering the reason i'm going again...its actually because of the 'kain' which my mom bought at Masjid India.
The story goes like this..
My mum bought kain songket last week during our trip there.
We did check the kain,it was ok..
But when we return to Singapore & my mum check it again there's some marks on it.
To make it worse, the mark is in the middle of the kain..
So we'll be off to KL again tomoro just to get dat kain change.
Yes we took the trouble to go there cause the kain cost us a lot...so in return of course we need a 'complete set without any damage' kain.

Alrite I think I'll better log off now, coz Mr dear Driver is asleep, i dun wanna disturb his sleep with the noise from the keyboard.

Nyte bloggies!

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me..♥

♥ SHE! ;

..:HyDa DyNaz:..
TwentyFourYears.
Eldest Daughter in the Family.
Wifey to Hafis Norisham.
Jurong West, Singapore
Hyda Dynaz
Hyda Dynaz
Create Your Badge

♥ SHE HEARTS ;

* her famiLy
♥zainab her mak
♥mohamed noor her ayah
♥nurzafirah her adeq

* her Love
♥hafis her Hubbie


♥ SHE LISTENS!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ TagBoard

♥ Credits

♥ Past