Sunday, December 03, 2006
♥ Ouch!!Toothache!
Juz got back home ard half an hour ago. Nothing interesting which I did today! Went to Bishan this afternoon for a wedding invitation together with my family. Then went back home straight. In the evening, went over to Prince's stall since my family sumpah lapar giler...Didn't inform Prince dat we r going over to his stall. So when we reached there he's kind of shocked to see us.

Had a plate of Mee Bandung. Thanks to my toothache which have caused me to be the last one to finished up my dish. I've been having toothache for almost 2 weeks oredi. I guessed its all becoz of the wisdom tooth which is growing. To make matter worse, there's an ulser at the side of my tongue...OUCH!
Everlasting Bliss

Had a plate of Mee Bandung. Thanks to my toothache which have caused me to be the last one to finished up my dish. I've been having toothache for almost 2 weeks oredi. I guessed its all becoz of the wisdom tooth which is growing. To make matter worse, there's an ulser at the side of my tongue...OUCH!


