Thursday, December 21, 2006
♥ Packing done!!!!
I'm at home rite now...took a leave from work, takde mood nak work la.
I'm totally in my holiday mood. So today i wanna spend my time cleaning up my room before going for the KL trip which is tomorrow morning. Roughly around 22 hours more & off i'll go to KL. I'm done with all the packings, see for urself...

I'm totally in my holiday mood. So today i wanna spend my time cleaning up my room before going for the KL trip which is tomorrow morning. Roughly around 22 hours more & off i'll go to KL. I'm done with all the packings, see for urself...

I'm 100% sure dat i'll be going with 1 bag only & will be coming back with 3 full bags...i'll be shopping like mad there,dats for sure...alrite i guess i'll stopped here. Wanna clean up my room. Will update tomorrow morning before i'm off to KL if i have the time ya!
Take Care people...Have a nice Friday!


