Sunday, December 17, 2006
♥ Tiring weekend but yet i enjoy it!
Its a tiring weekend but yet i enjoy it so much. Yesterday, went to bugis wif my family to shop for new top & heels for myself.
Today, andam at Pasir Ris for an engagement function. Took a cab from my aunt's place at Clementi to Pasir Ris. I didn't pay the fare..pe gune ade pak andam kalau dier tak bayarkan.
Today, andam at Pasir Ris for an engagement function. Took a cab from my aunt's place at Clementi to Pasir Ris. I didn't pay the fare..pe gune ade pak andam kalau dier tak bayarkan.
SELAMAT BERTUNANG
ADHAM & ROSHAIZURA


Then after the function,went back to my aunt's place. My family also came over to her place..I didn't forget to snapped2 of course...My beloved cousinz whom its
been a long time since i last spend my time with....Oryte happy viewing the pics....
Next r me & my adik snapping pics with our uncle's vespa...







