<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29580896?origin\x3dhttp://hydapis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, January 15, 2007

♥ Finally, I was call for a job interview...

I'm so sleepy, got to wake up early this morning to accompany Prince for his job interview at Singapore Post. We bumped into our ITE mate, Marha Fatin, and she gave us a pair of complimentary movie ticket (A Night At the Museum).
Thanks A'ah for the tickets!
So right after Prince's interview which ends around 11am, we both headed to GV Marina Square to catch the movie. We were the only two in the theatre as it was being played at 11.20am. Everybody was busy working at dat time I guessed,haha.

Ouh ya, I received a phone call for a job interview tomorrow at Organic Health. Finally, i'm down for interview after 2 weeks of sending & sending resume,DUH!

Which means, I've gotta walk up early again tomorrow. Pray for me dearies! Hopefully i'll get this job!


    Our Engagement
    Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

    ♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me..♥

    ♥ SHE! ;

    ..:HyDa DyNaz:..
    TwentyFourYears.
    Eldest Daughter in the Family.
    Wifey to Hafis Norisham.
    Jurong West, Singapore
    Hyda Dynaz
    Hyda Dynaz
    Create Your Badge

    ♥ SHE HEARTS ;

    * her famiLy
    ♥zainab her mak
    ♥mohamed noor her ayah
    ♥nurzafirah her adeq

    * her Love
    ♥hafis her Hubbie


    ♥ SHE LISTENS!


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    ♥ TagBoard

    ♥ Credits

    ♥ Past