Tuesday, January 30, 2007
♥ Lustre Cleansing Foam & Toner
I reali miss blogging...
When is my Mr. Boss gonna get internet connection for my desktop,haiz...
Niwae receive a bottle of Cleansing Foam & Toner from him as sample.

So now I'm onli left with the Serum & UV Cream to buy,at least i've got to save some of my pocket money...still got 1 mth to go before my pay...
Went for half an hour of exercise session with Prince juz now...
I've promised myself that I'll put aside at least 2 hrs per week for exercise from now on....
I want to get back my old2 body figure & throw away all these FATS in me....
When there's a will, there's a way and i know i can surely make it...
Ouh by the way, Organic Health Pte Ltd is currently looking for full-time retail assistant for our new outlet at Novena. If you are interested, kindly email me at idapis@hotmail.com , your resume together with your current photo.From there, i'll discuss with my sales manager whether are you eligible for the position or not. Kindly email me for further enquiry about it...
Thanks...




