<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29580896?origin\x3dhttp://hydapis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

♥ I'm gonna be on TV again...

Since the weekend was a long one, I woke up this morning feeling super duper lazy...

Becoz of dat, I totally had no mood to dress up & put on make-up...

I've got a surprise this morning when my boss came in. Not only did he surprise me but he did surpise all of us in the office. There'll be a shooting in the office after lunch for a programme for Channelnewsasia. Yes it was a shock for me coz definitely i'm not gonna be on air with an 'unmake-up' face. Dat's terrible! Lucky thing Cuzzy Yuwana is still around in the office & she happen to bring along her make-up so i juz put on a light make-up on myself. For the previous shooting which i had about a week ago, there wasn't any speech but not for this one. I have a few lines to say. It's a great experience for me. Ouh ya! I did came across the SANTAI advertisement on Suria this evening. So catch me on SANTAI, Sunday 25 Feb, 10am on SURIA!

By the way, before i forget, my company is looking for someone who could fill up the following position....

QC (storeman) cum Admin Asst

Responsibilities: To do daily packing for deliveries in the evening, to do stock check, to assist me in basic admin duties, to deliver products to customers(seldom)

Requirement:
- Male
- With own bike (for delivery at certain times)
- Able to do basic admin task such as stock take, filing etc
- Able to work office hour (8.30am-6pm)
- Able to work 5 days per week (Monday to Friday)
- Basic Salary $1000


Anyone interested or require further clarifications, simply email me at idapis@hotmail.com

Ouh there's also 1 good news..I would like to congratulate my dearest Mr Prince coz he was finally accepted to join ICA. So now bigger pay, better save more darling. I hearts you & will always stand next to u ya! Muackzzzz!

Our Engagement
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me..♥

♥ SHE! ;

..:HyDa DyNaz:..
TwentyFourYears.
Eldest Daughter in the Family.
Wifey to Hafis Norisham.
Jurong West, Singapore
Hyda Dynaz
Hyda Dynaz
Create Your Badge

♥ SHE HEARTS ;

* her famiLy
♥zainab her mak
♥mohamed noor her ayah
♥nurzafirah her adeq

* her Love
♥hafis her Hubbie


♥ SHE LISTENS!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ TagBoard

♥ Credits

♥ Past