Tuesday, May 01, 2007
♥ It's Labour Day!!!
Its Labour Day!
I'm sure each one of u are using up this precious day wisely with ur own programmes.
As for me, I'm just spending my time @ home as i've got lesser time with my family these few days.. opening up my emails..OMG! Its been ages since i check my emails...when i opened it juz now,guessed wat i've got 98 emails to attend to..
I'm sure each one of u are using up this precious day wisely with ur own programmes.
As for me, I'm just spending my time @ home as i've got lesser time with my family these few days.. opening up my emails..OMG! Its been ages since i check my emails...when i opened it juz now,guessed wat i've got 98 emails to attend to..
and ya 1 of the emails reali caught my attention..its about Norfasarie & Baihakki engagement...Nope nothing interesting about their engagement.Wat caught my attention was Norfasarie's outfit for her engagement..I totally love dat outfit... 
And ya of course dat automatically reminds me about my engagement day which is coming nearer & nearer...

And ya of course dat automatically reminds me about my engagement day which is coming nearer & nearer...
On a different entry, I've got myself promoted & my salary rise, therefore extra works need to be done each day & dats when i've got to spend almost from 8am-8pm in the office settling all my work documents.
Seldom get to meet my Prince as he was busy with his shift work nowadays.
So i guessed the heavy work load which i have somehow brought me to my own world & causes me not to disturb him with my SMSes during his working shift.
15 MORE DAYS & I'M TURNING 22!!!!
Ouh God, how fast the time flies...
and in 2 months time, i'm gonna be someone's fiance..
I see myself as a different person now..much more independent than i used to be, able to make my own decision & much more commited towards my family affairs...
Alrite people, enjoy the nyte.
To my dear Prince, as the day goes by my love towards u grew stronger and stronger...LOVE U....
Seldom get to meet my Prince as he was busy with his shift work nowadays.
So i guessed the heavy work load which i have somehow brought me to my own world & causes me not to disturb him with my SMSes during his working shift.
15 MORE DAYS & I'M TURNING 22!!!!
Ouh God, how fast the time flies...
and in 2 months time, i'm gonna be someone's fiance..
I see myself as a different person now..much more independent than i used to be, able to make my own decision & much more commited towards my family affairs...
Alrite people, enjoy the nyte.
To my dear Prince, as the day goes by my love towards u grew stronger and stronger...LOVE U....
Make Grunge Hearts at CommentYou.com




