Saturday, July 14, 2007
♥ Pics will be up once i've receive it!!!
hello bloggers,sorry for MIA-ing for a week.
a week had passed...thank God everything runs smoothly on my big day..
ya i know most of u are waiting for the pictures to be uploaded,aite?
I have yet to receive it from my camerawoman...most probably in a week tme i'll get it from her..
Once i've receive the pics i'll update on it ya...
By the way, i've got my hair cut a few days ago..thanks to Prince's buddy,Fauzee, for the 'FREE' hair cut at his place. "very the Jean Yip",hehe. I feel so good with my new hairstyle. The most happiest person is of course Prince coz he cant stand my long hair...super rimas with it!
a week had passed...thank God everything runs smoothly on my big day..
ya i know most of u are waiting for the pictures to be uploaded,aite?
I have yet to receive it from my camerawoman...most probably in a week tme i'll get it from her..
Once i've receive the pics i'll update on it ya...
By the way, i've got my hair cut a few days ago..thanks to Prince's buddy,Fauzee, for the 'FREE' hair cut at his place. "very the Jean Yip",hehe. I feel so good with my new hairstyle. The most happiest person is of course Prince coz he cant stand my long hair...super rimas with it!
I'm getting myself ready rite now... I'll be off to work later coz of some seminar dat i have to attend to.
Work loads have been reali piling up these few days...
Ouh ya I'm so very excited about this midnyte.Will be going to Marina Square to catch a movie with my beloved fiance,bro-in-law & my sis...am very looking forward to it!
Alrite will update again soon ya....


