Friday, May 16, 2008
♥ I'm 23 today!!!
Was given a big surprise when i reached home after werk.
Hubbie fetched me from werk,came over to my place together with bro in law.
There was so called a mini party for me.
The people involved were my mak,ayah, sister,2 godsis [Ikin & Ika], Ameen [bro-in-law] and Hubbie.
Hereby, i would like to announce that this is gonna be my last birthday as a single lady.
Next year,on the same date i'll be celebrating my 24th birthday together with my WEDDING DAY!!!!
I guessed most of you are waiting for the announcement of my wedding date...and here it is...
16/05/2009 & 17/05/2009...
I'll be address as MRS Hafis on that day....
Hubbie fetched me from werk,came over to my place together with bro in law.
There was so called a mini party for me.
The people involved were my mak,ayah, sister,2 godsis [Ikin & Ika], Ameen [bro-in-law] and Hubbie.
I didn't expect that they'll be organising this mini party.
Received Lots of prezzie from them...
And ya had a mini celebration and work too..
thanks to Shyra's Mum for the wonderful Nasi Rawon...
Received Lots of prezzie from them...
And ya had a mini celebration and work too..
thanks to Shyra's Mum for the wonderful Nasi Rawon...
Hereby, i would like to announce that this is gonna be my last birthday as a single lady.
Next year,on the same date i'll be celebrating my 24th birthday together with my WEDDING DAY!!!!
I guessed most of you are waiting for the announcement of my wedding date...and here it is...
16/05/2009 & 17/05/2009...
I'll be address as MRS Hafis on that day....





