Sunday, September 28, 2008
♥ Homely Weekend..
Time Check: 5.27AM..
Had my sahur just now & till now i can't get back to sleep..
So decided to upload some pics to my Facebook.
Yesterday was spent at home...ALONE!
yes..alone..i love being alone as i can complete washing clothes, ironing clothes, vacuuming the house,mopping the house...without any disturbance.
I cud say that i've complete all those chores successfully...
I dun feel tired at all unlike before.
So today will be staying at home again to finish up some kuih raya with my sis & godsisters!
confem kecohrable!!!
looking forward to it...
till then....
Had my sahur just now & till now i can't get back to sleep..
So decided to upload some pics to my Facebook.
Yesterday was spent at home...ALONE!
yes..alone..i love being alone as i can complete washing clothes, ironing clothes, vacuuming the house,mopping the house...without any disturbance.
I cud say that i've complete all those chores successfully...
I dun feel tired at all unlike before.
So today will be staying at home again to finish up some kuih raya with my sis & godsisters!
confem kecohrable!!!
looking forward to it...
till then....


