Tuesday, June 09, 2009
♥ HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY ARZIANA & RADHIAH
Time Check : 8.35 am
2 of my bestfriends celebrated their birthday yesterday.
Good friends shared the same birth date, cool aite?
So babe, here's a belated birthday wish for you both....
HAPPY BELATED 24th BIRTHDAY
ARZIANA & RADHIAH
Semoga dipanjangkan usia, dimurahkan rezeki, dipercepatkan jodoh [hehekz], menjadi anak yang soleha & bahagia selalu disamping org2 yang tersayang....
HEART U BOTH!!!!! MUACKZZZZ....
UPDATES:
Ouh ya, I enjoyed the weekend so much. Attended a cousin's wedding & secara tak langsung dilantik menjadi "UNOFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER" for him. I'm so in lurve with my NEW Canon EOS450D.
So congrats the newly wed cousinz
"Kunznohmaruden AchuLz & Norjana"

...... SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU!!!!!
PS: Photos of the event will be uploaded soon to my Multiply & Facebook
2 of my bestfriends celebrated their birthday yesterday.
Good friends shared the same birth date, cool aite?
So babe, here's a belated birthday wish for you both....
HAPPY BELATED 24th BIRTHDAY
ARZIANA & RADHIAH
Semoga dipanjangkan usia, dimurahkan rezeki, dipercepatkan jodoh [hehekz], menjadi anak yang soleha & bahagia selalu disamping org2 yang tersayang....
HEART U BOTH!!!!! MUACKZZZZ....
UPDATES:
Ouh ya, I enjoyed the weekend so much. Attended a cousin's wedding & secara tak langsung dilantik menjadi "UNOFFICIAL PHOTOGRAPHER" for him. I'm so in lurve with my NEW Canon EOS450D.
So congrats the newly wed cousinz
"Kunznohmaruden AchuLz & Norjana"
...... SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU!!!!!
PS: Photos of the event will be uploaded soon to my Multiply & Facebook


