Monday, July 13, 2009
♥ Great weekend...i need more of it!!!
Time Check: 9 am
GOOD MORNING WONDERFUL PEEPS!
Unlike the other Mondays, today I am so looking forward to go to werk, NO Monday blues at all...reasons? I myself dunno why...
My weekend was great especially Friday nite! Went home after werk, washed up & got changed.. met Bestie Amin & new found fren An at Pioneer MRT Station & headed to Cuppage Plaza for the karaoke session. It was SUPER DUPER FUN singing with these guys! Satu2 feeling artiste! We sang till we drop! Then all way aft dat was lepaking with the rest of their clan till morning & gossiping..by any chance I didn't know dat GUYS know how to gossip too ehk!! We had great time loitering & going here & there looking for food stall...da lepak2 lapar!
I need more of that hangouts Guys!
Thanks a lot for the time spent!
Futhermore, WAT ARE FRENZ FOR,AITE?


