Wednesday, July 01, 2009
♥ Nite @ Sakura with the LURVES! [300609]
Time Check: 8.50 am
I am so feeling so weak & my body is aching all over.
But still, here I am at work with the rain pouring heavily outside.
Such a nice weather to hav a beautiful sleep.
Reach home around midnite last nite.
Had dinner at Sakura Clementi Woods with Ba, Sadan, Kikin & Feyra.
It was my treat to Kikin & Feyra as I've promised for the treat for helping me on my wedding event.
Birthday treat for Sadan who have juz turn 25 on the 25th June.
After that, went to Mustafa Centre, to grab some important stuffs there.
I am so feeling so weak & my body is aching all over.
But still, here I am at work with the rain pouring heavily outside.
Such a nice weather to hav a beautiful sleep.
Reach home around midnite last nite.
Had dinner at Sakura Clementi Woods with Ba, Sadan, Kikin & Feyra.
It was my treat to Kikin & Feyra as I've promised for the treat for helping me on my wedding event.
Birthday treat for Sadan who have juz turn 25 on the 25th June.
After that, went to Mustafa Centre, to grab some important stuffs there.


