<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/29580896?origin\x3dhttp://hydapis.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

♥ I’m 25 oredi!!!!! Enjoyed my 25th Birthday! It was a BLAST!!!!!

Time Check: 10.54

I know it's outdated but whu cares!!! hahahha

Hyda Dynaz had a wonderful time with d besties on the eve of her bdae!
i luv u all many2!thanks for booking d chalet,gathering d whole bunch of 40 pax furthermore some of u had to take leave & some even flew all the way back to spore juz to celebrate my 25th!appreciate it a lot!
u guys r the greatest frenz dat God have sent to me!
Ouh ya of course I had wonderful time dancing & swaying my body to d music!
♥ I lurve u all to d max larh ♥

Later dat particular night, the whole in-laws gave me a surprise!
Ba was 1 of those involve…
Gue terkejut banget deh…
Thanks for the mini celebrations & presents especially to Mum-In-Law,Mona & Ameen.
Well, anniversary celebration wasn’t dat bad.
We had our makan session earlier on Friday actuali.
So on the birthday itself, we went of to JB, then to Vivo catch a movie…as simple as that!

I’m 1 year older but not much different.
Still the same me…cheerful, friendly, loving hyda but beware dun step on my head!

And ouh ya wat a small world, God is great.
Coincidentally, I met someone who was related to HER!!!
No matter how far she ran…
I’m gonna watch her & make sure she won’t be happy.
HYDA is one person who would make sure people who have ever cause her problems be the most UNHAPPIEST PERSON ON EARTH!
Lu takda hal dgn gua,gua takda hal dgn lu….
Tapi sekali lu cari pasal dgn gua,selama-lamanya la lu tunggu…gua takkan duk diam doh!

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me..♥

♥ SHE! ;

..:HyDa DyNaz:..
TwentyFourYears.
Eldest Daughter in the Family.
Wifey to Hafis Norisham.
Jurong West, Singapore
Hyda Dynaz
Hyda Dynaz
Create Your Badge

♥ SHE HEARTS ;

* her famiLy
♥zainab her mak
♥mohamed noor her ayah
♥nurzafirah her adeq

* her Love
♥hafis her Hubbie


♥ SHE LISTENS!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ TagBoard

♥ Credits

♥ Past