Friday, June 25, 2010
♥ Thanks DajaLz & Happy Birthday Sadan!!!
Time Check: 1.31 pm
Thanks to all DajaLz whu took the effort to join although I know some of you had to rush from work...dats wat u call brotherhood,Guys! HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY SADAN!! Hope you like the little surprise we had for you. Once again thanks to FAUZEE, SUE, IKIN, MARICAN, MANTERO, APIT & SHIKIN. Ouh ya forgot about the hubby!
Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADAN!!
Reached home at 2 am & I cant get up for work!
Another meet up later with gurlfrenz, Yanie & Na Ria, this evening.
Sheesha time!
Da lamer nie tak berasap!
Thanks to all DajaLz whu took the effort to join although I know some of you had to rush from work...dats wat u call brotherhood,Guys! HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY SADAN!! Hope you like the little surprise we had for you. Once again thanks to FAUZEE, SUE, IKIN, MARICAN, MANTERO, APIT & SHIKIN. Ouh ya forgot about the hubby!
Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY SADAN!!
Reached home at 2 am & I cant get up for work!
Another meet up later with gurlfrenz, Yanie & Na Ria, this evening.
Sheesha time!
Da lamer nie tak berasap!


